DAFI Scholarship Application 2023-2024 For Ugandans (Form)
UNHCR and Windle International Uganda are pleased to announce the launch of DAFI (Albert Einstein German Academic Refugee Initiative) Scholarship for the 2023-2024 academic year.
The scholarship offers qualified refugee students the possibility to earn an undergraduate degree from universities within Uganda.
DAFI SCHOLARSHIP 2023 – 2024
The scholarship covers a range of costs, including subsistence allowances and payment of tuition fees at universities covering a maximum of four years of study. Female candidates, persons with disabilities, and students who intend to enroll in the Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) program are strongly encouraged to apply to the call.
- Must be a registered refugee in Uganda between 18 and 35 years of age.
- Hold a Uganda Certificate of Education (U.C.E) with at least five (5) credit with English and Mathematics inclusive or its equivalent
- Hold Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education ( U.A.C.E ) with at least Two (2) principle passes or its equivalent
- Admission to an accredited university within Uganda will be an added advantage
- Female Candidates/Persons with Special Needs (PSNs) who meet the requirement are highly encouraged to apply.
- Continuing Students in their first year of study (Degree programmes only) can apply,
UNHCR/WIU Field offices/Kampala can support you with the online application procedures in case of any challenges, Paper applications will not be accepted.
NOTE: The DAFI application and scholarship award is free of charge and open to all refugees WIU does not charge a fee at any stage of the scholarship process. WIU will not be held responsible in the event that a candidate pays money to any person who claims to act on behalf of or for WIU.
Applications must be submitted online, only via DAFI call for application 2023- 2024 between 17 July 2023 and 06 August 2023. Late submission will not be considered. To fill the dafi scholarship 2023 application form, click link below