DCOG Zimele Technologies Internship Programme for South Africans.Department Of Cooperative Governance (DCoG) And Zimele Technologies invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme.
Closing Date: 20 November 2023
The Department of Cooperative Governance, in partnership with Zimele Technologies, is pleased to announce a call for internship applications.
The internship is aimed at unemployed graduates from previously disadvantaged communities, who want to gain hands-on experience; mentorship; and a Systems, Applications, and Products in Data (SAP) certification, leading to a career in SAP consulting.
Successful applicants will be placed in a 12-month, fulltime program, that offers in-classroom instruction and practical training in the workplace.
The internship is run in conjunction with the Community Work Programme, Redmoon Training (a specialist ICT training provider), and partner SETAs.
DCOG Zimele Technologies Internship Programme Application Process:
To enter the internship program, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be a South African citizen, with a clear criminal record.
- The maximum targeted age group is 35 years and younger.
- Currently unemployed with at least a bachelor’s qualification, advanced diploma or NQF Level 7 equivalent
- Possess good problem-solving capabilities, presentation skills, must be computer literate and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and IT.
- Have a good command of the English language, with excellent communication skills and impeccable work ethic.
- You must be able to attend classes on weekdays at specified locations across the nine provinces and be willing to work in and around those locations. Should you relocate, it will be for your own cost.
- This is a 12-month program, and you must be willing to commit for the entire duration.
- Preference will be given to candidates living with disabilities.
If you meet the above requirements, please submit the following documents to [email protected].
- Comprehensive CV with 2 references.
- Recently certified copy of ID.
- Recently certified copies of qualifications.
- Medical certificates stating the nature of the disability, may be required during shortlisting.
The deadline for applications will be 20 November 2023 and incomplete and late applications will not be considered. Only successful applicants will be contacted.