Deloitte Risk Advisory Academy – 2021 Graduate Programme for young Graduates
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services.
The value that Deloitte Risk Advisory Africa creates for organisations is synonymous with operational excellence.
In an environment of escalating IT security threats, technology outages, data integrity and quality issues, corporate governance concerns and privacy mandates, organisations need to be sure of the integrity, confidentiality and availability of their information and underlying systems. This requires information systems that are properly deployed, monitored and controlled.
The Risk Advisory Academy is a performance enhancement programme where young people engage with each other and our leadership, through peer-to-peer and conversation and experiential coaching and mentoring to support the development of critical skills needed in the business environment. You will develop, amongst others: business process design, time management, conflict resolution, emotional resilience, critical thinking and business solutioning. These lifelong skills will certainly enhance future employability and mobility of a new generation of Deloitte professionals.
As a young graduate employed in the Risk Advisory Academy, you will be upskilled to serve clients with distinction so that we continue to be entrenched as the strongest and most valued brand amongst our competitors. Our professionals need to have the acumen to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously, balancing long-term projects with the urgency of immediate operational demands. We are committed to establishing and empowering the firm by creating an environment of continuous learning and enriching career opportunities.
Deloitte Risk Advisory Academy – 2021 Graduate Programme Qualifications
If you are currently completing or have completed the following qualifications and have less than 6 consecutive months of work experience, or have no work experience, we would love to hear from you:
- B Comm (Information Technology, Information Science)
- BSc Computer Science, Information Systems
- B Engineering (Industrial)
- Any other relevant technology degree is advantageous
- A postgraduate qualification in any of the above streams is advantageous
- No previous work experience required
- Demonstrates an interest and passion for understanding technology and its applicability in the world of business.
- Develop appropriate technical and interpersonal skills
- Gain industry experience (e.g. FSI, Telecom, and Consumer business)
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Desire to develop self and client delivery focus
- Ability to work efficiently and meet all deadlines
- Delivers work within expectations of level
- Conscientious approach to delivering results
- Active participation and proactive attitude to service delivery
- Ability to prioritise competing responsibilities
- Focus on quality
- Problem solving ability
- Willingness to Travel
- Risk Advisory Academy – IT and Specialised Assurance Graduate Programme
- Risk Advisory Academy – Cyber – Cyber Academy Graduate Programme
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Deloitte Risk Advisory Academy – Graduate Programme 2021