RECRUITMENT OF UNEMPLOYED YOUTH FOR THE DIGITIZATION OF DEPARTMENT OF HOME AFFAIRS RECORDS
The Department of Home Affairs, (DHA) has started the digitization process of converting over 350 million paper records into electronic format for improved service delivery.
The DHA, in collaboration with the Department of Employment and Labour and Harambee
Youth Employment Accelerator as part of the National Pathway Management Network seek to contribute to the employment creation goals and strategic priorities of the Presidential Employment Stimulus programme by hiring unemployed youth on a fixed term contracts to assist.
WHO CAN APPLY
- (this will all be verified) South African citizens aged between 18-35 years old
- Your qualification must match the minimum requirement of the role you are applying for
- No criminal record;
- and a clear credit history
Contracts will be for 36 months
ROLES AND STIPENDS
Each role has different education requirements – these are available on the opportunity cards when applying on sayouth.mobi
Document Warehouse Controllers (16 Posts), Runners (240 posts), Preppers (735 posts) . Re-assemblers (734 posts), Receiving Clerks (100 posts), Scanners (125 posts) and Drivers (10 posts) – R5,000 per month Indexers (1600 posts) – R5,500 per month
Quality Controllers (200 posts) R6,000 per month Team Leaders (210 posts) R6,500 per month Tech Support (24 posts) R9,500 per month Managers (6 posts) – R14,250 per month
All roles will be at the Department of Home Affairs in Gauteng Province (Pretoria) and the North West Province (Brits).
HOW TO APPLY – Department Of Home Affairs Recruitment for Digitization of Records 2023
Applications are open form 1st February to 2nd March 2023. Go to sayouth.mobi
The site is zero-rated so free to visit. OIf you have forgotten your password click “forgot password” to receive an SMS, if you have changed your number call 0800 727272
Register – the process will take 4 mins. Once you’ve registered search for “Home Affairs”. If you don’t live in Pretoria or Brits remove your address before searching.
If you have already registered on SA Youth or Harambee you can just log in using the same log in details
ENQUIRIES? You can reach us Monday – Friday (9am – 4.30pm): 0800 727272 e [email protected]
Click on the link register then apply.
1. Runners: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782055
2. Document Warehouse Controllers: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782083
3. Preppers: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782085
4. Scanners: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782087
5. Indexers: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782089
6. Quality Controllers: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782093
7. Team Leaders: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782095
8. Technical Support: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782097
9. Managers: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782099
10. Receiving Clerks: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782101
11. Drivers: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782103
12. Re-Assemblers: https://sayouth.mobi/View/DirectOpportunity?opportunity=782105