Department of Small Business Development Risk and Integrity Internship for South Africans
The Department of Small Business Development is now taking applications for their Risk & Integrity Internship Programme. Apply now!
The duration of the internship programme is twenty-four (24) months. The Department invites all suitable and qualifying graduates aged between 18 and 35, who are interested and who have never participated in an Internship programme before, to apply for the following Internship Programmes.
This opportunity is located in Pretoria.
- An appropriate National Diploma or Degree (NQF 6/7) in Risk Management /Internal Audit /Forensic Investigations / Public Management / Public Administration or any related field as recognised by SAQA
- Academic Excellence
- Leadership Roles
- Participation in Community programmes
- should not have previously served as an intern or contract worker in the Public Service
- must not be older than 35 years
How To Apply for
Applications must quote the relevant reference number and consist of:
- A fully completed and signed Z83 form
- a recent comprehensive CV;
- contactable referees (telephone numbers and email addresses must be indicated);
- certified copies of all certificates and Identity Document copy and academic transcript/ record.
- It is important to note that it is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that all information and attachments in support of the application are submitted by the due date. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered.
Applications can be submitted by email to: [email protected] by quoting the relevant reference number ((REF NO: RISK INTERN)) provided on the subject line. Acceptable formats for submission of documents are limited to MS Word and PDF.
Due to the large number of responses anticipated, correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within six months of the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
Applicants applying for more than one field of study must submit a separate Z83 form as well as the required documentation mentioned above to the relevant application address provided.
Clear indication of the position / internship programme and reference number that is being applied for must be indicated on your z83.
All appointments are subject to the verification of educational qualifications, previous experience, citizenship, reference checks and security vetting. Applicants who participated on the internship programme in the past will be disqualified. Department of Small Business Development is committed to the pursuit of diversity and redress. Candidates whose appointment will promote representivity in terms of race, disability and gender will receive preference (as per EE Plan). The Department reserves the rights not to fill or withdraw any advertised post