Dept of Forestry Fisheries & Environment Data Capturer (EPWP) x39 posts . Applications are ongoing at the Department of Forestry Fisheries and Environment South Africa for Data Capturer (EPWP) X 39 Posts.
ALL POSTS EP-CD Region 01: EPWP Support, 24 months fixed term contract posts
THIS PROGRAMME IS AIMED AT AFFORDING YOUTH AN EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY TO GAIN WORK EXPERIENCE
NOTE: Applicants must clearly indicate the province, reference number and location they are applying for on the signed application letter. Applicants who are applying for multiple Provinces must submit separate applications.
PLEASE read carefully the instructions concerning application procedures to be followed (last page).
ALLOWANCE / STIPEND: PLEASE NOTE: R6 600.00 No other benefits apply; successful candidates will be required to cover the cost for their own accommodation and transportation to and from work.
POST / GROUP 01 | EPWP DATA CAPTURER | (PLS. quote reference by / per centre below)
CENTRES, NUMBER OF POSTS AND REFERENCE NUMBER PER / BY PROVINCE
North West – Mahikeng (ES1/R1/2023) — Mahikeng x6 —- Total = 6
Limpopo – Polokwane (ES2/R1/2023)—– Polokwane x14 Modimolle x2 Makhado x2 Brits x1 Total = 19.
DFFE Head Office (ES3/R1/2023) — Pretoria x6 —- Total = 6 .
Mpumalanga – Mbombela (ES4/R1/2023) – Central Region x1 – Northern Region x1 – Eastern Region x1 – Southern Region x1 – GIS Data Capturer x1 – Regional Office x1 – Nelspruit x2 —— Total = 8
Dept of Forestry Fisheries & Environment Data Capturer (EPWP) x39 posts Requirements:
- Grade 12.
- A recognised three-year National Diploma/ bachelor’s degree will serve as an advantage. Preference will be given to candidates with Zero to two (0-2) years of experience in relevant field.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Expanded Public Works Programme (EPWP) and reporting protocols. Basic Understanding of EPWP and its relationship with national, provincial, and municipal government.
- Basic organisational and coordination skills. Basic stakeholder management, facilitation, and a good understanding of government planning processes. Sound planning and organising skills.
- Basic communication skills (good verbal and written communication) and
- Interpersonal relation skills.
- Computer literacy and operation of all Microsoft packages.
- Ability to work long hours and under pressure and willingness to travel will be added advantages.
- Capture monthly progress reports on the Project Management reporting systems Provide exceptional reports on data received and captured.
- Reconcile reports and advice manager on outstanding reports.
- Scanning, renaming, and uploading of projects documents (ID copies, Employment Contract, Daily Wage Register, EEA1 Forms, BAS Forms and bank confirmation letters or statement), on the system (EDMS and Microsoft Teams).
- Perform General Administrative duties in the office of the Project Manager.
Ms. Nomfundo Masuku and Lucky Mangena Tel: 013 753 3695.
Mr. Oscar Masilana and Samuel Makhuvele, Tel: 015 291 5526.
North WestEnvironmental Programmes: Chief Directorate – Region 1
Ms. Sarah Komane, Tel: 018 381 8022
Pretoria DFFE -Head Office
Ms. Gail Ramutshila, 012 339 8744 and Tondani Kone, 012 399 8938.
For attention: Environmental Programmes: Chief Directorate – Region 1
Closing date: 13 October 2023
All applications must be submitted on a signed application letter accompanied by a recent detailed curriculum vitae to be considered.
Applications may be forwarded to: The Director-General, Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment, at email:
- Marked for the attention: EP_CD Region 01 – Applicants should also indicate the reference number on the subject line when applying via email.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- The National Department Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment, is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Preference may be given to appointable applicants from the underrepresented designated groups in terms of the department’s equity plan. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only.
- Short-listed candidates will be subjected to screening and security vetting to determine their suitability for employment, including but not limited to: criminal records; citizenship status; credit worthiness; previous employment (reference checks); social media checks, and qualification verification.
- Short-listed candidates will be expected to avail themselves at the department’s convenience. The person appointed to this position will be subjected to the signing of a work plan and an employment contract.
- The department reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Please note that this a fixed term contract and the employer is under no obligation to extend it beyond this period.
- If you have not been contacted within one (01) months after the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.