DHL Job Vacancies – Applications are open for DHL Graduate Internship Opportunities 2023 (Operation Excellence) for South Africans.
Deutsche Post DHL Group is the world’s leading logistics and mail company.
We’re one of the world’s largest employers, operating in over 220 countries and territories. We’re Europe’s largest postal service, partner for eCommerce and pioneers in secure digital communication. We’re number one in contract logistics and international express delivery, and a leader in the forwarding business.
Join us and you’ll be working for a global company that’s focused on service, quality, and sustainability, and using the power of global trade to connect people and improve lives.
And not just for our customers, but for every member of our Group too.
At DHL Supply Chain South Africa, we’re looking for…
Graduates: Operations Excellence (DSC Head Office)
A diligent individual willing to take on new responsibilities and grow needed experience to apply for future endeavours. Someone with an adaptable mindset to acquire workplace knowledge and experience. Someone to fulfil all allocated loading / offloading tasks as per delivery procedure. To carry out instructions as allocated by the Team Leader and Managers. To accurately fulfil all delivery instructions and tasks allocated. To maintain the integrity of the company at all times.
• Learn & adhere to clear understandings of the clients’ requirements
• Build the knowledge & experience to ensure the correct use of equipment and to timeously report any defects
• To report and record any non-conformity with regards to customer merchandise
• To work within operating areas as determined by management and the needs of the business
• When carrying out duties – adapt to following operating procedures and safe working practices
• Bachelor’s Degree/diploma in Industrial / Supply Chain Engineering.
• Bachelor’s Degree/diploma in Informatics / Data Science.
• BBB-EE candidate.
• South Africa Citizens only.
• Unemployed youth from age 20 – 29 years.
• Matric (English & Mathematics/literacy) – Essential.
• People with disability are encouraged to apply.
• Certified ID Copy.
• Certified Copy Matric Certificate.
• Doctor’s note to declare disability.
• The incumbent is a Company representative and must at all times conduct themselves accordingly
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to build relationships
• Good team player
• Ability to work under pressure
• Customer service and clear understanding of the client’s requirement and expectations
• Positive work ethic – good written and verbal communication skills
• Admin skills – Desirable
• Person should have a good understanding of quality as a key value – Desirable
• Awareness of importance of security – Desirable
• Operational knowledge and understanding of service delivery – Desirable
• Ability to understand instructions and to accurately carry out instructions – Desirable
• React to customers in a courteous and professional manner – Desirable
• Team player
• Fulfilment of tasks to achieve KPI’s
English – verbal and written.