- Applicants are to pay GHC250 to the following account:
University of Ghana
College of Health Sciences
Ecobank, Legon Branch
Account Number: 1441000726523The narration should read UGDS Entrance Examination, Name, UG Serial Number.
- Applicants are to come to College of Health Sciences Building, Ground Floor, KORLE-BU CAMPUS, NOT LEGON BY 7.00 AM on Tuesday, 2nd January 2024 for the WRITTEN EXAMINATIONS.
- Students to bring along the following:
- Pay in Slip or receipt of payment
- Photo ID – Passport, Ghana Card, NHIS Card, Voters ID, Driver’s license (Any of them)
- All applicants except WASSCE candidates should bring along copies of their results.
- 2 2B or HB pencils with Erasers and Sharpeners
- Non-programmable calculators
- Watches and Mobile Phones are not allowed in the Examination Halls.
- Applicants are NOT to pay any monies to third persons and should beware of confident tricksters and con men who offer to help them.
- Specific venues for the written examinations will be available on Notice Boards at the College of Health Sciences, Korle-Bu, from Wednesday 29th December. 2023.
- INTERVIEWS would be held on Wednesday 3rd and Thursday 4th January 2024.
- Interview lists will be available on notice boards at examination centers by close of written examinations.
- ALL shortlisted students would sit the Entrance Examinations and be interviewed as well.