Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2023 For Nigerians
Dufil Prima Foods Ltd is one of the leading FMCG companies in Nigeria with eight processing locations across the nation. We are currently receiving applications from young talented graduates who are ambitious and enthusiastic with a mindset to deliver excellent results and exhibit a high level of respect and integrity for our Graduate Trainee Programme.
– First Class Honours degree only
– 0 to 5 years of work experience
– Not more than 30 years of age
– B.Eng. and B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Food Technology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Biotechnology and Computer Science.
– Candidates must be willing to accept deployment in any location at the discretion of our company
– Must have completed NYSC (a scanned copy of NYSC discharge certificate must be uploaded)
– Computer literate and innovative mindset
Application closes on the 14th of September, 2023.
De United Foods Industries Limited, Noodle Division, started its operation in year 1996 at Ota, Ogun State, is the first instant noodles manufacturing plant in Nigeria and the largest in Africa at that time.
DUFIL PRIMA FOODS LTD was incorporated in 2001 as a private limited liability company at Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Upon completion of a restructuring exercise the company was converted to Public limited company and became the holding company of the group in year 2008.
The existence of the facility arises due to the growing demand for the product from the consumers of the region and the nation. The objective is to provide fresh and quality product to the consumers.