January, 19th 2024
Start-ups from Nigeria can participate in an 8-week exchange and networking program in North Rhine-Westphelia (NRW) in Germany. The project “Economic and Innovation Partnership NRW-Africa” (WIN NRW.Africa) offers the opportunity to make multiple onsite visits to start-ups and accelerators in NRW.
- Gain access to new, dynamic markets, and build or expand business relationships and cooperation.
- There will be Workshops, technical discussions, and excursions to give insights into economic policy framework conditions in NRW.
- This exchange of creative concepts in both ways, will foster networking opportunities for entrepreneurs with great potential and present an incredible new prospect for start-ups from Nigeria and NRW.
- Young professionals, startup founders, representatives from accelerators and incubators, and individuals interested in embarking on an international exchange journey, fostering cross-cultural understanding, and gaining a global perspective.
*A scholarship of 750€ a month during an 8-week on-site phase in Germany
*An additional subsidy to the accommodation costs in Germany (up to 750€)
*Coverage of travel costs to Germany
*Support in obtaining a visa.
*Preparation and follow-up online in Germany
*On-site stay organized by the GIZ
ECONOMIC AND INNOVATION PARTNERSHIP NRW-AFRICA INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2024 FOR NIGERIAN STARTUPS Program Details
- The application deadline for our program in NRW is January the 19th 2024.
- Your stay in NRW Germany will take place in March 2024.
In addition to the interest in Germany and intercultural curiosity:
*Description of your start-up/project/institution (max. 1000 characters) and a pitch deck (or, for multipliers, a short presentation on why you would be a good choice for the program)
*A meaningful letter of motivation
*Fluent English skills
*Based in Nigeria
*Demonstrably high degree of initiative and curiosity
𝑨𝒑𝒑𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒄𝒖𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 (𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝑷𝑫𝑭) 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆-𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒍 𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔: email@example.com