Egbin Industrial Attachment Programme 2021 for Nigerian Graduates – Sahara Group
Applications are now invited from Interested Nigerian Grdautes for the Egbin Industrial Attachment Programme 2021 for Nigerian Graduates – Sahara Group
Egbin Power Plc. is West Africa’s largest power generation station with an installed capacity of 1,320 MW consisting of 6 Units of 220MW each. One of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Our future aim is to lead the movement to ‘Light up Nigeria’ and the wider sub-Saharan African region.
Egbin is located at the heart of a small town called Egbin in Ikorodu Local Government Area of Lagos.
Overview of the Industrial Attachment Programme
- This is a short term Internship program (three-six months).
- The state of the art facility will give you the opportunity to apply the theoretical knowledge you have gained in the course of your study.
- You will experience first-hand, the practicability of basic engineering principles, scientific theories and how income is generated from power generation.
- As an intern, you will be integrated into our multifunctional team of subject matter experts in the industry, from the very first day on the job.
- You will be assigned to a learning coordinator who will be responsible for your learning activities across various sections throughout your learning experience.
- You will enjoy one-on-one engagement with various professionals that can provide assistance regarding understanding the technical concepts of your course of study.
- This programme will give you enormous exposure to the skills and confidence required to become the power industry’s next generation of experts.
- You will enjoy the scenery of a well thought out work-life integrated facility.
- Students with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2:1) or Upper Credit as at the time of submitting this application.
- Required field of study are Engineering, Applied Industrial Science, Finance, Information & Technology and Environmental & Safety.
- Student must be returning to education on a full-time basis upon completion of the programme.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted