Develop ideas on how AI or Machine Learning can be used effectively to improve the Nigerian health system using the Multi-Source Data Analytics & Triangulation (MSDAT) Platform. (Link – http://msdat.fmohconnect.gov.ng).
The participants of this challenge would be given 5 days to come up with different relevant ideas relating to the provided indicators in our dataset. Snapshots of the dataset are shown in the resources section below.
This exercise can be done individually or as a team, the choice is yours.
First runner up: N15000
Second runner up: N10000
- Entries can be submitted as individual or team submission
- Every team or individual can submit multiple ideas in one entry.
- Entry can be in any format of the acceptable formats: MS Document (max 5 pages), Pdf (max 5 pages), PowerPoint (max 15 slides), Pictures (max 5 images) and Videos (max 4mins)
- The idea must be relevant and feasible to the given resources
- Ideas should be properly defined with a proposed methodology.
- All entries must be submitted on or before 12 p.m. Thursday 5th of December 2019 for screening.
- Email for submission: [email protected]
- Individuals or teams who pass the screening stage will be contacted between 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. on Friday 6h December 2019. The contacted participants will give a final presentation of their ideas on Saturday 7th December 2019
For more information: Visit the website for eHealth4everyone AI Ideathon competition 2019