Deadline: December 10, 2019
EHSAAS Undergraduate scholarships for high achievers from low income families. Pakistan’s largest undergraduate scholarship programme.
EHSAAS scholarship is a major initiative to enhance access to higher education. The Government wishes to ensure that no student s deprived of education because of financial need. 50% Scholarships are reserved for female students. Students with special needs as well as those from remote and disadvantaged area are especially encouraged to apply. Atleast 50,000 scholarships per year 200,000 scholarships over four years.
Scholarship covers: Tuition fees and Stipend
- Student admitted based on merit in any public sector university
- Family income below poverty threshold
How to apply?
- Please apply online at http://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk/hec-portal-web/auth/login.jsf
- Completed forms along with necessary documents can also be submitted to Financial Aid Office of the respective university.
- Please do not send application to HEC or BISP.
For more information: Visit the website for EHSAAS Undergraduate Scholarships