Enugu SME Data Analytics Training (EDAT) Commences for Youths
Classes have commenced for the first cohorts of beneficiaries of the Enugu SME Data Analytics Training (EDAT) under our Human Capital Development Program.
The 3 months of training is going to be an Intensive hands-on teaching experience with the best professionals in the industry that will guide the students during and after the training period.
It will feature learning of high-profit in-demand tech skills that will equip the participants for the diverse range of requirements in future professional fields.To register for the next batch, visit; enugusme.en.gov.ng/edat/
The Enugu Data Analytics Training (EDAT) Project will ensure that core Data
Analytics competencies are delivered to the participants, through an experiential and
project based learning approach, and provide a solid post-training path to engaging the participants become fast – rising Data Talents for both local and global organizations.
The training approach s structured around the following:
▪ World class and experienced Instructors;
▪ Project based learning;
▪ Interactive session;
▪ Hands-on training;
▪ Industry use cases and on-the-job scenario application;
▪ Weekly assignment and tracking progress;
▪ Hybrid Learning Delivery;
▪ Completion Capstone Project’
▪ Online discussion platform for further coaching and access to cutting edge
knowledge, information and opportunities in the AI/Data Science ecosystem;
▪ Internationally Recognized Certificate