Enugu State Recruitment of Basic Education Teachers 2023 (Prim 1 – Jss 3) – In realization of the Statement of Purpose of His Excellency, Barr. Dr. Peter Ndubuisi Mbah, namely, to deliver the best quality education that will place Enugu as one of three top states in Nigeria, the Enugu State Ministry of Education calls for applications from public school teachers, qualified civil servants, and education professionals to serve as PIONEER TEACHERS in the New Integrated SMART BASIC Education Schools.
Enugu State Recruitment of Basic Education Teachers 2023 (Prim 1 – Jss 3)
Selected teachers will pioneer the revolutionary Enugu BASIC Experiential Learning Curriculum.
Requirement for Qualified Teachers:
1. Minimum: NCE
2. Preferred: TRCN, Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.Ed., B.Eng., B.Tech., HND)
3. Desired: MA, MSc., and PhD.
4. Evidence of knowledge of subject content.
5. Commitment to professional development and public service ethics.
6. Commitment to live in proximity to school location.
2. BASIC SCIENCE
3. BASIC PHYSICS
4. BASIC CHEMISTRY
5. BASIC TECHNOLOGY
6. ICT COMPETENCY
7. BASIC ROBOTICS & PROGRAMMING 8. BASIC MECHATRONICS
9. BASIC MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
10. BASIC ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
11. BASIC BUILDING ENGINEERING & ARCHITECTURE 12. ENGLISH
15. CIVIC EDUCATION
16. SOCIAL STUDIES
18. BUSINESS STUDIES
19. AGRICULRURAL SCIENCE
20. HOME ECONOMICS
21. HEALTH/PHYSICAL EDUCATION 22. CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
25. SECURITY EDUCATION
Enugu State Recruitment of Basic Education Teachers 2023 Application Submission:
Submit Online [APPLY HERE]; OR Submit to proximate Chief Supervising Principals and Education Secretaries
Application Deadline: Friday, October 13, 2023
Examination/Interview Date: Tuesday, October 17, 2023 [Venue: TBD]
Enugu State Recruitment of Basic Education Teachers 2023 IMPORTANT NOTICE
This is to inform us that the adverts for recruitment of teachers circulating on virtually all social media platforms are authentic and not fake.
It is authentic but this batch is only for existing teachers in the public schools and not a completely new employment which may come later.
Please, note that the recruitment is competitive. Those who have the requisite skills and competencies and fall into the category of existing teachers as described in the advert are encouraged to apply.
You are free to submit the hardcopy of the application to the nearest Education Secretary, for onward submission to the appropriate office, as directed.
Asso. Prof. Okibe Banko