You can now apply for Erwin Robert Balde Bursary Scheme Application Form 2024…… Interested South African youths are encouraged to apply.
|Study Level||Undergraduate & Postgraduate|
|Study Location||University of Pretoria|
|Sponsor||External Funded Bursary|
ERWIN ROBERT BALDE BURSARY SCHEME 2024
Erwin Robert Balde offers educational assistance for prospective candidates studying towards a BCom (CA stream) degree up to Honours level. The scheme shall provide bursaries from 1st year BCom (CA stream) students at approved universities in South Africa.
Applicants will be granted a bursary to study at a university only if he/she obtains at least an aggregate mark of 65% with Mathematics above 70% in matric. Applicants must also have no current financial assistance.
Extent of assistance
- The value of bursaries will be defined from time to time, and will be based on the cost of:
- Full tertiary registration and tuition costs
- Residence fees that include meals, or if the bursar chooses to live privately, a generous
living out allowance.
- Book allowance
- A personal allowance for the period that the bursar is at the tertiary institution.
- A once-off computer allowance.
Bursary Allocation Criteria
- Bursaries will be allocated on the basis of a balanced consideration of the following factors:
- Academic performance: Applicants will be granted a bursary to study at a University only if
he/she obtains at least an aggregate mark of 65% with Mathematics above 70% in matric.
- No current financial assistance
- A selection process include interviews and psychometric assessment.
Conditions / Obligations
- The granting of a bursary applies from 1st year full-time B.Comm (CA stream) to Honours
- Compulsory annual salaried vacation employment at the company during June/July or
December /January is a condition for bursars.
- Assistance will only be provided for the normal duration of the specific course.
- Assistance will be provided on a year-to-year basis and bursaries will be
renewed only if performance of bursars are satisfactory.
How to apply Erwin Robert Balde Bursary Scheme Application Form 2024
Applicants will be required to complete the official bursary application form, obtainable from the
Human Resource Development Department, Cape Gate (Pty) Ltd. Enquiries can be directed to
Mrs. Rina Oosthuizen (016) 980 2399 or Mr Jannie v/d Berg (016)980 2554
Completed application forms should be returned to the Human Resource Development
Department Cape Gate (Pty) Ltd. by 20 January 2024 with 2023 matric examination results
and Institution acceptance letter. The completed application forms can be faxed to (016) 980
2225, or emailed to [email protected] or [email protected]. The selection
for the new applicants will commence thereafter. In cases where bursaries are not approved, the
applicants will be notified in writing.