FASSET Outstanding Study Debt Assistance Grant for South Africans
FASSET invites qualifying candidates to apply for the Outstanding Study Debt Assistance Grant designed to settle University debt for completed qualifications in the finance and accounting sector. Fasset is the Finance and Accounting Services Sector Education and Training Authority. The finance and accounting services sector is particularly important because it is the largest employer of people with financial management, accounting, and auditing skills
- Learners must currently be employed.
- Learners must have a qualification within the finance and accounting sector.
- Learners with an outstanding loan A NSFAS or higher learning institutions which was used to fund a completed qualification within Finance and Accounting.
- Settlement amount is limited to R40 000 per learner.
- Priority will be given to applicants with an annual salary threshold of less than R600 000.00.
- To access the grant application and see the supporting documents required. please visit www.fasset.org.za under the downloads section.
Applications close on 28 February 2023 00:00 midnight or upon the depletion of the Budget.
Make the future count.
FASSET invites qualifying candidates to apply for the Outstanding Study Debt Assistance Grant. The Grant is designed to alleviate the stress of University debt for completed qualifications in the finance and accounting sector. Click lnkd.in/eYS8Z4fS