Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) 2023 Internship Programme for South Africans
• transform the integrity of financial markets;
• protect financial customers by promoting fair treatment by financial institutions; and
• provide financial customers with financial education and maintaining financial stability.
Roll out plan of the programme
Recommended candidates will be given an opportunity to learn under the supervision of a dedicated mentor. Interns are assigned to a division, based on their qualifications and career aspirations, and exposed to various competency-based training during the one-year internship programme.
Who should apply
FSCA is committed towards increasing the representation of marginalised groups in line with its Employment Equity Plan. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and must declare such on their applications. Interns will be placed in the following areas:
• Facilities – Facilities / Administration / Built Environment
• Market Abuse Investigations – Forensic Investigation
• Prudential Supervision – BCom: Accounting
• Consumer Education – Communications / Marketing / Education
• Governance Risk and Assurance – Risk Management / Compliance, or Audit
• Disclosure, Advertising and Market Analysis – BCom Marketing / BCom Economics / BCom: Social Science in Economics
• Data Analysis – STEM Qualifications
• Fund Governance and Trustee Conduct – LLB
• Enforcement – LLB / Informatics
• Banks and Payment Providers – Auditing and Data Science
• Conduct Supervision – LLB
• ICT: Data and Analytics – Data and Analytics / Data Development;ICT Architecture /
Solution Architecture / Technology Architect
• Retirement Fund Reviews and Authorisations – LLB
• One-year internship, non-renewable contract.
Please note that correspondence and communication will only be conducted with short listed candidates and that the FSCA reserves the right not to appoint if a suitable candidate is not identified.
Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) 2023 Internship Programme Requirements
• South African Citizen with a South African Identity Document
• Curriculum Vitae – CV
• Certified Copies of Qualification
• Must have no work experience
• Strong desire to work in financial services sector
For more Information: Visit the website for Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) 2023