First Independent Power Limited (FIPL) Entry Level Engineering Programme 2024 for Nigerians – First Independent Power Limited (FIPL), a subsidiary of Sahara Power Group, is a privately owned company in the business of power generation in Nigeria located in Rivers State. Our vision is to be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed. We intend to be the largest and most stable power generation company in the South-South region of the country while significantly contributing to the power grid of Nigeria.
At the heart of our operations lies an unrivalled engineering expertise where innovation and continuous improvement are the norm. We now have opportunities for enthusiastic and talented young engineers to join our team who will continually work to ensure that the vision of the business is progressively realized.
The Entry Level Engineering Program of FIPL is focused on recruiting young engineers who are fresh out of the university between the ages of 21 and 27 for our organisation.
• Basic usage of Microsoft Office Suites
• Familiarity with CAD packages and Engineering Software i.e. MATLAB
• Basic Project Management
• Problem Solving and Critical Thinking skills
• Communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Knowledge and commitment to Occupational Health and Safety
• Technical Report writing skills
• Engineering Degree (Bachelor’s or HND) with a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Division/ Upper Credit
• Maximum of 2-year Post-NYSC experience.
• Maximum age- 27 years old by December 2024.
• Applicant must have completed NYSC.
• Be a Team player
• Enthusiasm, Commitment and Motivation
• Be Resourceful
• Original Equipment Manufacturers
• Other Sahara Group Companies and Corporate Functions
First Independent Power Limited is a company in the business of power generation in Nigeria located in Rivers State. We own and operate 4 gas turbine power plants within Rivers State located in Trans-Amadi Port-Harcourt, Afam, Omoku and Eleme.
FIPL currently has a combined installed capacity of 541MW. FIPL has a vision of being the largest and most stable power generation company in the South-South region of the country while contributing significantly the power grid of Nigeria and thereby catalyzing the socio-economic growth of the nation. In FIPL, we have a very dynamic team of intelligent, driven and innovative young men and women who continually work to ensure that the vision of the business is progressively realized.