Deadline: January 31, 2022
Flourish Africa Grant for Female Nigerian Entrepreneurs 2021-2022 (up to N2 million)
Applications are open for the Flourish Africa Grant for Women 2021. The Flourish Africa Grant for Female Entrepreneurs is a N1billion fund to support and promote African female-owned businesses over a 5-year period through training, coaching, mentoring and funding.
The program will empower the entrepreneurial activities of at least 2,500 female business owners through funding and structured training over a five-year period by providing cash and organized training. The Flourish Africa training curriculum has been tailored to educate and prepare female entrepreneurs on their business journey, giving them wings to fly. It also gives female entrepreneurs an enabling platform for practical skill development, mentoring, and access to the marketplace.
Flourish Africa Grant for Female Nigerian Entrepreneurs Benefits
- Through the program, a minimum of 500 female entrepreneurs would be educated each year, after which the top 100 achievers from the pool would be eligible for grants of up to N2 million each from a N200 million annual fund.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 years – 50 years;
- Applicants must be female. If co-owned with a man, applicants must have at least 51% ownership of the business;
- Applicants must have access to internet-enabled devices for training and must be willing to commit to virtual training for a period of 3 months;
- Businesses in the Startup phase;
- Your business must be in Lagos or Abuja.
All information provided on the application form must be true and if otherwise stated you will be disqualified. Also note that you will be required to provide proof that your business has been running for the past one year.
For more information: Visit the website for Flourish Africa Grant.