Deadline: 11 pm, Monday, 6th April 2020.
Applications are now open for the Flutterwave International Women’s Day Grant for Africans.
The Flutterwave International Women’s Day Grant will be awarded to women-led businesses in the following countries:
– Nigeria Kenya Ghana Rwanda South Africa
- The grant is open to businesses located within the following countries; Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, Rwanda and South Africa.
- The grant is open to businesses with the above-named countries founded by individuals aged 21 years or over.The conditions for eligibility for the grant are as follows:
- The business must be a duly registered company;
- The company must have been in existence for no more than three (3) years;
- Entrants have to be classified as small-medium businesses i.e. the business must have a minimum of 3 employees, and maximum of 10 employees in their respective locations.
- Complying with the terms and conditions herein stated.
Flutterwave will select one business from each of these countries to receive a grant of $1000. Application deadline has been extended to 6th April, 2020, winners will be announced two weeks after. Please fill in this form to tell us a little more about your business or startup, remember to share as much information as possible so we can get the full picture of your business.
To apply for this grant,please click HERE or APPLY HERE
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Flutterwave International Women’s Day Grant 2020