FlySafair Internship Opportunities for South Africans
- To provide efficient administration service to the Standards & Compliance Department. This may include tasks such as scanning, photocopying, filing, archiving, and retrieval, ordering stationery;
- To ensure all administration databases and tracking tools are up to date;
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for Managers In the Standards & Compliance Department;
- Arrange meetings, draft and distribute meeting minutes;
- Manage all administrative functions in compliance;
- Administers all applications documentation that is submitted to the CAA;
- Checks work for errors and omissions;
- Prepare reports as required.
- Grade 12 (or equivalent);
- Relevant Degree or Diploma;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Able to work independently;
- Be well spoken;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated;
- Excellent verbal and communication skills;
- Able to understand and learn quickly;
- Able to meet deadlines;
- Pays attention to detail and thoroughness;
- Conceptual thinking;
- Immaculate timekeeping.
Suitable qualified candidates are invited to complete the prescribed form, available on our career site: APPLY HERE
- No external email applications will be accepted.
- Should no feedback be provided within two (2) weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
- FlySafair reserves the right
* Not to proceed with this vacancy
* To appoint the selected candidates based on its operational requirements.
- Reference number – JHB000764
Preference will be given to members of under-represented designated groups.