Free State To Extend Only Two Categories Of PYEI-BEEI Phase IV Assistants

What PYEI BEEI EA's and GA's Phase 4 Reading Champion Does

PYE\\X-BEEI Phase 4 commenced in February 2023 with 40% of the total allocation and the remaining 60% joined from 1st May 2023 to 30th September 2023. In total 15249 youth between the ages of 18-35 were employed in the Free State.

Free State Department of education (FSDOE) is proud to announce that it was able to create 98% of the job opportunities for the youth through this Presidential Economic Stimulus Project.

FSDOE would like to officially extend a word of appreciation to all Principals, youth of Free State and School Governing Bodies of our schools for embracing the project when they were requested to participate from Phase 1 of the project in December 2020 to date.

Other schools did not participate in all four phases of the project, but the Department appreciates the contributions in an attempt to stimulate the economy through short-term employment contracts of youth Not in Employment, Education and Training (NEET)
All unspent funds clearly identified for PYEI-BEEI but still in the school account MUST be paid back into the following accounts:

ACC NUMBER: 1233438875

NB: Submit proof of payment to your respective District Office thereafter.

The unspent funds of the project must be paid not later than the 15th of October 2023.

FSDOE is officially communicating the following:

PYEI-BEEI Project is coming to an end on the 30 of September 2023. Due to tight budget constraints only two categories will be extended for a period of three (3) months.
The FSDOE will only be extending contracts of two categories of assistants i.e., Curriculum and Reading champions (6964).

The condition for extension is that all those who will be extended must have completed their online trainings and should be in possession of their Certificates.

The following categories will not be extended: Handymen/women, Care and Support Assistants, Sport Enrichment Assistants (SEA) and eCadres
Superintendent-General: Education.

Human Resource Administration Director
Old Saambou Building Portion of Ground & First hoor
Cnr Charlotte Makgomo Maxeke & Alwal Street, Boemfontein, 930
Tel: (051) 404 1727

About Israel Wellington Jeremiah

I work to provide access to global experiences to all through educational opportunities like scholarships, training and conferences, fellowships, grants and awards, jobs, internships , learnerships and volunteer programs.

View all posts by Israel Wellington Jeremiah →