Applications are now open for FUCHS Group Internship Program 2023 Opportunities for South Africans. Welcome to the FUCHS Group, the world’s number one independent manufacturer of lubricants and related specialties. As a global company with roots in Germany, we expand the possibilities of whole industries, such as the automotive and aerospace sectors. More than 5,000 employees look closer, dig deeper and think further to create innovations and develop markets.
That is what drives and connects us. We encourage our employees to expand their potential and grow together with us. Explore your specialties by joining us as
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INVOLVE:
- Providing 1st level telephone and deskside support, diagnosing IT technical incidents and requests.
- Adhering to IT service desk, service level requirements and priorities for optimal customer satisfaction.
- Delivering on infrastructure device installations, moves, additions and exchanges.
Provide IT administrative office support and conducting IT maintenance to ensure correct IT standards.
- Adhering to IT policies and procedures, standards, approved configurations and user profiles.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Degree or Diploma in IT or any related field.
- Minimum A+ and N+ certification.
- High MS Office proficiency, current. OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- CV and a cover letter.
- A certified ID copy.
- Highest qualification and a full academic transcript.
THESE ARE YOUR BENEFITS
- An interesting and varied working environment in an international group.
- A 12 month workbased learning.
- Continous coaching and mentoring opportunity.
- Work experience within the manufacturing industry and with the latest IT technologies.
Excel beyond your limitations and contribute your ideas in the flat hierarchies of a family-run company listed on the MDAX. Please apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button.
Explore your specialties. Expand your poss