Application Deadline: January 16th
Funza Lushaka Bursary 2023 Online Application Opening Date – The Funza Lushaka Bursary is a choice you should think about if you plan to study in 2023 and require money. Here are the dates on which they will accept applications and a list of prerequisites.
Student funding for postsecondary education is essential if you want to finish your program and advance. This is especially true if you depend on scholarships to pay for your education.
A program called the Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme was created to aid competent students in obtaining a teaching degree in South Africa. Participants must spend the same amount of hours teaching in public schools after earning the stipend.
The Funza Lushaka Bursary application period commenced Saturday, October 1 for the academic year 2023. In terms of what the bursary provides, it includes an allowance for monthly living expenses where possible in addition to covering tuition fees, housing, meals, books, and educational materials.
- be a 30-year-old or younger student who excels academically.
- possess a bachelor’s admission or exemption
possess at least a level 4 pass at matriculation in the topic that leads to the applicant’s chosen teaching specialty.
- A passing grade in mathematics or a level 4 in mathematical literacy at the Grade 12 level are prerequisites for Foundation Phase specialization. A level 4 pass in the home language is additionally necessary.
- Students who do not have these topics at the matriculating level and who want to specialize in teaching technology subjects, including CAT, must have at least a level 4 pass in mathematics.
- possess a record of academic achievement demonstrating successful completion of the qualification in two technical subjects or modules up to the second-year level.