Deadline: June 6th 2021
Future Agro Challenge (FAC) 2021 for Nigeria Agropreneurs
There’s an agricultural revolution underway. And our passion is pushing the envelope until innovative and fundable food, agtech, and agriculture innovations have spread around the globe, from farm to fork and beyond.
The Future Agro Challenge is the leading global competition, bringing together the best of the best to make it all happen.
PREREQUISITES TO APPLY FOR Future Agro Challenge (FAC) 2021
Does your new venture…
- Exist no longer than 5 years
- Have an innovative or scalable business idea or model in the agrifood innovation sector (ranging anywhere from farm to fork)
- Can transform a community, a nation, a region, or have global impact
- Have a Minimum Viable Product
- Your business model and customer segment are clear
- Has received market traction
- Your technology or innovation is unique, strong and applicable
Are you or a teammate
- Proficient in the English language
- Have no hesitancy to talk about your venture in public
- July 30th, 2020 -Applications Officially Open
The exact application deadline and procedure can vary across countries. For Application Deadlines: Please see the deadline for your respective country by clipping on your country pin on the world map)
- July 30th, 2020 – National Competitions Begin Around the Globe
Semi-finalists are selected to compete on a national level. Chosen finalists will compete at the global level. Due to high volume, only those that are selected as semi-finalists will be contacted. Registered local events could be referred to here.
- October 1-3, 2021 – FAC Global Championships @ the Global Agripreneurs Summit
Selected agripreneurs will gain access to world class mentors, investors, potential clients, and new market opportunities. Winners will enjoy our genie packages, which caters to each individual startup.