Gauteng Crime Prevention Wardens Salary After Training
Gauteng Premier Panyaza Lesufi introduced the Gauteng Crime Prevention Wardens, they will be deployed to crime hotspots across the province and work with communities, community patrollers, schools, and law enforcement agencies (LEA) to eliminate elements of crime, including lawlessness, vandalism, and corruption across the communities.
- Grade 12. Fit and agile. Motivation letter from the ward councillor. Driver’s License and prior safety and security training will be an added advantage.
- Participation in the department’s volunteer programmes in safety of security in your area of residence will be an added advantage.
- No criminal record or any pending cases. Be prepared to undergo training both theory and physical (fitness) training.
- Be prepared to work 24/7 shift system.
- Knowledge and Skills Communication (verbal and written)
R 4000 stipend will be paid to gauteng crime prevention wardens during the training period of three to six months.
Crime prevention, stop and search, arrest, attend to complaints, maintain law and order and traffic control. Under supervision during training. Also Read : Gauteng Crime Prevention Warden Vacancies
Enquiries: Mr Vuyo Sondo Cellphone Number/ Whatsapp: 066 156 6669/073 464 0234 (During Office hours 08:OOam — 16:00pm)
Principles associated with being a Gauteng Crime Prevention Warden include, but not limited to:
– Respect for Human Rights
Gauteng DCS is an equal opportunity employer and gender sensitive employer, and it is its intention to promote retrospectivity in the Public Service through the filling of these posts. The Department is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and employment equity. In the filling of vacant posts, the objectives of section 195 (1) (i) of the Constitution of South Africa, 1996 (Act No: 108 of 1996), the Employment Equity imperatives as defined by the Employment Equity Act, 1998 (Act No: 55 of 1998) and relevant Human Resources Directives will be taken into consideration.