Deadline: 28th November 2022
Gauteng Department Of e-Government Bursary Programme 2023 for South Africans
Gauteng Department Of e-Government Bursary Programme 2023 for South Africans Application is now open. The Gauteng Departrnent of e-Government is offering financial study assistance (bursaries) to all South African students between the ages of 18 and 35 who are registered to study through a SAQA accredited Tertiary Education Institution for the 2023 Academic year.
Criteria for selection:
1. Bursaries are only offered to students whose place of residence is within the Gauteng Province.
2. Most have obtained admission to a South African public university or University of Technology for the Undergraduate Qualification you plan to study.
3. Applicants must have a proven financial need as determined by household income.
4. Must have obtained an average of 65./0 for the required subjects aligned to the qualification you plan to or registered to study, at the Institute respective of Higher Learning.
5. Preference shall be given to the below-listed qualifications and/or study programs:
• Computer Engineering
• Computer Science
• Data Science
• Graphic Design
• Informatics and Information Systems
• Information Technology (IT)
• Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
• Multimedia and Interactive Media
• Software Engineering and Software Development
The Bursary grant is limited for the payment of;
1. Tuition including registration, prescribed books and/or study materials 2. All applications will be treated fairly on their individual merit, subject to budget availability.
NB: The fees committed to in terms of this advert are only for 2023 Academic Year.
Supporting Documents required for application:
- A Certified copy of South African Identity Card
- Most recent academic transcript detailed below:
- Grade 02 Mid-year Results if you are in Matric
- Current Academic Year results (2022) if you are in your first or second Academic Year at the University or University of Technology.
- Evidence of total Income within Household, which could be presented utilising;
- A copy of the latest pay slip(s) of employment not older than three months of guardian or parent(s),
- Confirmation letter from SASSA, for those who are receiving income grants, or,
- An affidavit confirming unemployment of guardian or parent(s).
Applications roost be addressed to the Directorate:
Human Resource Management and delivered at lmbumba House 75 Fox Street, Marshalltown 2109.