Gauteng Department of Roads and Transport 6000 job opportunities
The Gauteng Department of Roads and Transport has 6000 job opportunities available for various Roads Maintenance projects.
- Pothole patching
- Grass cutting
- EPWP Pointsmen
- Stipend: P3080,00 per month
- Duration: 24 Months
Applications open Wednesday, 05 July 2023 and close on Tuesday, 18 July 2023 Applications to be submitted online on the professional job centre website: https://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/
Alternatively, applications can be submitted at the following offices:
- Krugersdorp Regional office, 97 Fourth street, Krugersdorp North
- Benoni Regional Office: (R29) Main Reef Road, Van Rhyn – Benoni
- Koedoespoort Regional Office: Michael Brink Street,Tshwane
- Vereeniging Regional Office: Lager Street, Vereeniging
- Heidelberg Regional Office: Station Road 1, Heidelberg
- Bronkhorstspruit Regional Office: No. 2 Industrial Cresent Road, Bronkhorstspruit
- Derdepoort Regional Office: 326 JR, Baviaanspoort Road, Derdepoort
- General workers per corridor: West Rand Ref: 2023/22, Ekurhuleni Ref: 2023/23, Tshwane Ref: 2023/24, Sedibeng Ref: 2023/ 25, City ofJoburg Ref: 2023/26.
- South African residents with no criminal record
- Passed Grade 10
- Submit stamped proof of address
Unemployed youth, Women, People with disabilities and military veterans are encouraged to apply.
The application must include a comprehensive curriculum vitae and certified copy of identity document. Also apply: SASOL ESKOM Workplace Experience Placement Programme 2023-2024 for South Africans
Those who had previously applied in the Nasi [span’ recruitment programme will be considered for these posts.
For enquiries call 011 355 7125 during office hours
- Services SETA Internship Program Provincial Operation (X10) 2023 for South Africans
- Kwazulu-Natal (KZN) EMZ 24 Months 2023 Internship Programme (14 Post)
- South Africa’s National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) x41 Job Vacancies 2023