To qualify you need to have:
- A minimum requirement of matric
- National Diploma in Policing/ B-Tech in Policing/ 3-year law Degree/ Diploma in Forensic Investigation/ Para-Legal Qualification as recognised by SAQA
- Ability to work in a highly pressured environment, ability to multi-task, ability to communicate effectively (oral and in writing).
- Must be a team player and willing to work shifts/ after hours and on weekends
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Should you get hired you will earn
- R4500 (maximum) for someone without a tertiary qualification) R4500 (maximum)
- R6000 (maximum) for someone with a tertiary qualification).
The closing date for applications is 15 November 2023
Click on the following links below for the full role description, requirements and to apply for Gauteng Liquor Board x800 Liquor Compliance License Wardens Posts, if you are already part of the SA Youth network:
Remember to log in on sayouth.mobi regularly to check for more opportunities.
Call our toll-free support line on 0800 727272 if you have any questions
Important to note: Your safety is our priority. SA Youth does our best to check each opportunity that we share with you but we encourage you to also do your research and double-check opportunities that we share or that you find on your own.