Deadline: 9th October 2020
Applications are open for Gauteng Region Academy (GCRA) Bursary 2020.The Gauteng Department of Education is mandated to provide compulsory basic education to all learners in the province progressively
Applications are open for the following:
- Students who completed matric and reside in Gauteng
- Students studying and/or register. and have been accepted in accredited institution of learning, including TVETs, Universities and Universities of Technology.
- Students who want to pursue postgraduate studies and have been accepted at an accredited institution of higher learning.
The following students automatically qualify, but must complete the application forms –
- Top Achievers from Gauteng schools
- Top 3 learners from No fee paying schools in Gauteng
- Top three (3) learners from learners with special education needs (LSEN) schools in Gauteng.
To qualify for a GCRA bursary award you must be:
- A South African citizen
- Youth residing in Gauteng between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- Certified copy of South African ID (by birth)
- Proof of Gauteng residence
- Matric certificate (certified)
- Proof of income from parent/s or guardian’s or affidavit
- Letter of motivation (not more than 2 Pages)
- Proof of registration or acceptance letter from PSET Institution
- Any relevant affidavit
- Disability/ medical report (where appropriate)
NB: Application with outstanding documents will not be considered.
Online application is available on: http://gcra.gautengfunding.co.za