Service Delivery Brigades X2380 Vacancies (12 Months Contract) for South African.
- Reference Number : REFS/018876
- Directorate : Service Delivery
- Number of Posts : 2380
- Package : R3500 stipend per month
- Enquiries : Sedibeng Region: Dominick Mathabatha (016 930 2068), Address: 03 Moshoeshoe Street, Houtkop, Sebokeng, 1983 Johannesburg Metro Region: Nomabitsana Mahlangu (011 355 9528), Address: 41 Fox Street, Edura House, Marshalltown, Johannesburg, 2000 West Rand Region: Nokuzama Pete (011950 7707), Address: 16 Human Street, Krugersdorp, 1740 Ekurhuleni Region: Thomas Mabasa (011 820 0594) Address: Corner Rose and Cross Street, Germiston, 1400 Tshwane Region: Vincent Dhladhla (012 395 3314) Address: Fedsure Building South Towe
Gauteng Service Delivery Brigades X2380 Vacancies Requirements
- Grade 12. No experience required. Applicant must be a South African citizen with no criminal record or any pending cases. Communication (verbal and written), basic computer skills, data collection and capturing. Exposure in the food security environment will be an added advantage.
- Household profiling, collect and capture data, assist with community outreach and service delivery activities, hotspot intervention, campaigns, mapping, minor finance-process duties, administration support, food distribution. Must be able to work independently and in a team, ability to use computer or type (basic software knowledge), ability to perform general duties like carry stock and packages.
- Applications to be submitted on professional job center website: https://josb.gauteng.gov.za. Successful applicants will be placed within the five Gauteng Regions( Tshwane, Ekurhuleni, West Rand, Sedibeng and Johannesburg). Applicants to attach Independent Electoral Commission(IEC) voting district verification printout ( that indicates voting station, ward details) accessible from IEC website: https://www.elections.org.za/pw/
- The focus will be unemployed youth, women, people with disabilities and military veterans/beneficiaries. Those who previously applied in the Nasi Ispani recruitment project will be considered for these positions.
Employer : Department of Social Development
Location : Johannesburg
Closing Date : 15-11-2023
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.