Gauteng Vacancies for Pothole Patching/Grass Cutting/EPWP Pointsmen x6000
- Reference Number: REFS/018875
- Directorate: Roads Maintenance
- Number of Posts: 6000
- Package : R3080,00 per month
- Enquiries: 011 355 7125
- South Africans with no criminal record, Passed Grade 10, Stamped proof of residence, comprehensive curriculum vitae, and certified copy of identity document.
- Pothole Patching/Grass Cutting/EPWP Pointsmen
- Unemployed youth, women, people with disabilities and military veterans are encouraged to apply. Those who had previously applied in the Nasi ispani recruitment programme will be considered for these posts.
Employer : Department of Roads and Transport
Location : Johannesburg
Closing Date : 18-07-2023
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
The GPG professional job Centre seeks to meet the Gauteng Provincial Government strategic priorities of creating decent employment through inclusive economic growth and ensuring an efficient, effective and development oriented public service.
As an employer of choice, the Gauteng Provincial Government attracts, recruits and retains skilled, professional and innovative workforce that inspires to be great. Register your profile and apply to join a provincial government that offers a competitive working environment in which skills development and professional growth are intricately connected to the successful achievement of GPG Strategic objectives and priorities.
Please take note of the following:
- If you are a first-time applicant on the Gauteng government jobs portal, register, and create a profile.
- If you are an existing user, login to the Gauteng government jobs portal with your details.
- Make sure your resume is complete before applying.
- Select the job you wish to apply for, read the requirements and follow the instructions.
- Make sure you attach copies of the required documents.
- Please answer criteria questions honestly and truthfully as your uploaded documents will serve as proof that you do meet the minimum requirements.
- Make sure you submit the job application before the closing date and time ( 14 July 2023, at midnight).