The GDE 2024 Online Admissions will follow a single application process, meaning all parents and guardians applying for Grade 1 & 8 will all apply at the same time.
• To apply, parents and guardians must register or log in to: www.gdeadmissions.gov.za which will go live on Thursday, 15 June 2023 at 08:OOam to open for applications,
• Applicants will be required to create login credentials (username and password) which they will use to access the Online Admissions System, Also Read: When is the Deadline for Gauteng GDE School Admission Application 2024
• NB: Applicants must provide ONE reliable and correct cellphone number when registering to receive important SMS notifications and updates regarding their application, Every step of the application process will be confirmed via SMS for security and verification purposes,
• Applicants are discouraged from using internet cafés to avoid errors. Instead, please go to any school, district office or use one of the 80 Decentralised Walk-in Centres for assistance.
5 Step application process
- Register Parent/Guardian Details
- Register Home Address Details
- Register Learner Details
- Apply to a minimum of 3 schools or a maximum of 5 schools
- Uploading documents to System OR Submitting documents at Schools within 7 days of applying
How to apply
Log on to www.gdeadmissions.gov.za or scan the QR Code to apply
For more information and queries contact us on 0800 000 789 or WhatsApp on 060 891 0361 or Email on [email protected]