George Municipality Latest Vacancies Opportunities 2023
Various opportunities exist at George Municipality. Interested and qualified South Africans are encouraged to apply.
DOCUMENTS AND LINKS
Click for Current Job Opportunities at the George Municipality.
Click for Job Application form at the George Municipality
Click for Bursaries available via the George Municipality.
HOW TO APPLY FOR WORK AT THE MUNICIPALITY
1. Visit the ‘Current Job Opportunities’ section of this website regularly to see if there are any posts you may be suitable for. Posts are also advertised in newspapers and on municipal notice boards.
2. If you see a job opportunity on the website you may qualify for, click on the ‘View’ button and download all the documents in the section, including the employment application form.
3. The completed application form must be attached to your Curriculum Vitae (CV).
4. Make copies of your qualifications and any other documents requested in the application form and/or job description document that you downloaded. Have the copies certified with a Commissioner of Oaths and attach to your CV.
5. Submit the application – which must include the application form, your CV and certified documents together as a unit – on or before the closing date indicated on the job advertisement.
You can submit the application in one of the following ways:
Placing it inside the Jobs/Human Resources box at the George Municipality Main Building (enquire at security desk) OR
Posting it to Municipal Manager, PO Box 19, George, 6530 (must reach office by closing date) OR
Emailing it to [email protected]
6. It can take some time (weeks or months, depending on processes and other factors) before you hear whether you have made it onto the interview shortlist, and some weeks from a successful interview until appointment. If you have not been invited for an interview within three months of the closing date of a particular job, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
7. The George Municipality is an equal opportunities employer and offers corresponding salary packages.
Tips when applying:
• Make sure the correct reference number, as indicated on the job advertisement, is on the application form.
• It is important to match your qualifications to the requirements of the job.
• Write clearly, neatly and accurately.
• Complete all requested information.
044 801 9367
Ground Floor, Main Building (entrance behind Civic Centre access via parking lot from Victoria Street)