Deadline: 31st January 2021 (midnight CET)
2021 Global Network for Young Professionals in Forestry (ForYP) -Call for Nominations
The Global Network for Young Professionals in Forestry (ForYP) is a membership organisation that will provide a platform for young professionals to meet, learn, and interact in a professional capacity.
The board will take responsibility for establishing the vision, mission, strategic plan, and governance structure for the organisation, as well as ensuring the ForYP is ready for launch and to accept membership by 2022.
Executive Board Structure & Membership Eligibility
- The Inaugural Executive Board will be appointed by a selection committee comprised of individuals from the ForYP concept group and/or other professionals in the forestry sector.
- The Board shall be comprised of a Chair, Secretary and 5 other Board members (7 Board members in total).
- The term of the inaugural Board is 2 years.
- The Board selection process will aim to achieve diverse gender, regional, and institutional representation on the Board.
- Board members must be proficient in English, and no more than 39 years of age at the time of application.
How to Apply
The Selection Committee will consider applications to the Inaugural Executive Board of the ForYP on relevant experience and qualifications, motivation, and to encourage an Executive Board that represents geographical and academic/professional background diversity.
Applications must Include:
- Two-page CV – including contact details, birthdate, nationality, and country of residence.
- A cover letter describing your aspirations for applying (maximum of 300 words).
- A statement describing your relevant skills, experience for serving on an Executive Board and engagement in professional networks, e.g., finance/accounting, grant writing/fundraising, management/administration, not for profit experience, public relations, marketing/communications, board/ governance (maximum of 500 words).
- A letter of written support from your employer, supervisor and/or colleague.
TERMS OF REFERENCE & CALL FOR NOMINATIONS DOCUMENT
For more Information: Visit the webpage for 2021 Global Network for Young Professionals in Forestry (ForYP)