Google Europe Middle East & African EMEA Internship Opportunities 2024. Calling all students looking for a summer internship! Our Europe, Middle East and Africa Internship applications are now open for summer 2024! We offer many opportunities to grow with us ranging from Engineering & Technology to Business Marketing and Sales. Our interns are a part of Google — involved in solving problems and helping create products and services used by billions of users around the world. Come help us build for everyone.
Google Europe Middle East & African EMEA Internship Opportunities 2024 – Eligibility
Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree/PhD in your preferred role or a related technical field, and in your penultimate year of study.
UK; Switzerland; Israel, South Africa, Germany; Denmark; France; Ghana; Hungary; Ireland; Sweden; Croatia; Austria; Ireland; Netherlands; Romania; Turkey; Greece; Belgium; Lithuania, Finland; Norway; Rep. of Czech; Kenya, etc
- This internship is intended for students in their penultimate year of an accredited full-time degree program in the EMEA region who will be returning to their degree program after the completion of the internship. Participation in the internship program requires that you are located in one of the specific country locations identified for this role for the duration of the internship program. Interns will be required to be available to work full-time for a minimum of 13 weeks over the Summer 2024 for the duration of the program.
- Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to address some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects using natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning, and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to data and information.
Utilize exposure to large-scale production software troubleshooting.
- Help maintain mission critical services.
For more Informatuon: Visit Application website