Google.org AI for Global Goals Call for Applications
Application Deadline: 12 November 2022
The Google.org AI for the Global Goals Call for Applications seeks organizations worldwide that are utilizing artificial intelligence (AI) to assist accelerate progress toward the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- The Call for Applications is available to any non-profit charity, other non-profit organization, public or private academic or research institution, or for-profit social entrepreneurship company with a philanthropic project.Your organization must have a registered office in your home country.Organizations and initiatives based in Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Russia, the so-called Donetsk and Luhansk People’s Republics (DNR and LNR), or Syria are unable to apply.Individuals with no organizational affiliation are unfortunately ineligible.
- For-profit businesses registered or incorporated under their country’s laws may apply if their proposed project has an express charitable goal and they are willing to open source any intellectual property developed (or distributed) with the financing.
- There is no set amount that recipients may seek or receive if they are chosen.Google.org AI for Social Good funding has historically ranged from $500k to $2M, with a median of $1.3M.
- Applicants must be able to absorb a significant amount of funding. Google.org will provide assistance based on the sort of initiative through a combination of finance, product donations, and technical knowledge.
- Google.org encourages applicants to submit budgets that are accurate representations of the extent of their proposal.Similarly, any additional resources offered will be suited to the project’s requirements.