DEADLINE: 1st December 2019
Founded in 2002, GrowthAfrica continues to exponentially increase the rate and growth of business success in Africa through the annual Accelerator. Backed by extensive knowledge and experience in supporting entrepreneurs across Africa, the first accelerator run in 2012 and to date, 224 ventures have been accelerated, worked directly with 407 entrepreneurs, run 21 cohorts and created 30,000+ jobs.
The programme is designed to help you scale your venture, make it investment ready and develop your entrepreneurial leadership acumen with the aim of unlocking significant growth in your business among other Integral facets required in building a successful timeless business.
Growth Africa is looking for 80 ambitious and committed entrepreneurs in Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, Zambia, and Ghana to be part of the 2020 cohort.
How you will benefit
- Growth strategy: Led by experienced facilitators, leveraging our proprietary process and learning methodology, we focus on solutions that leads to an increase in your revenue, profits and impact
- Bespoke incompany support: Get individualised and tailored in-company support from the most qualified team who will walk you through and support you in your business journey
- Access and fellowship with quality peers across Africa: Connect and benefit from peer-to-peer learning and networking with like-minded entrepreneurs across Africa
- Investment support: Receive support in identification of, access to and engagement with potential and relevant investors
- Access to mentors and industry-subject experts: You will have access to Pan-African mentors/experts who will offer you advice and be your sounding board
- Financial modelling: Support in build a financial model for your business growth and investment
- Leadership: Acquire skills and tools to develop stronger entrepreneurial leadership.
For profit, post revenue business
Full time and dedicated core team
Existed for 2 years or more.Dedicated full time founding team
Turnover of USD 50,000 plus
Open to raising external investment.
We are open to all sectors but have a soft spot for:
- IT/mobile solutions/Tech enabled businesses
- Financial services and Fintech
- Renewable energy
- Water & sanitation
- Renewable energy
Are you ready to exponentially grow your business?
Do you know a business that fits our criteria? recommend them to us via [email protected].
- Application opening: October 1st, 2019
- Application deadline: December 1st, 2019
APPLY FOR THE PROGRAMME
To prepare offline, download: