Harambee Learnership Opportunity 2023 for South Africans
Are you passionate about customer service and helping others?
Harambee Youth Employment Accelerator is looking for curious, positive and dynamic young people to join our one-year
Contact Centre Learnership Programme in Braamfontein!
You will support young work seekers/entrepreneurs via telephonic conversations/ email communications by providing them with meaningful advice and giving them practical guidance on their journey to employment.
Please note Harambee is an equal opportunity employer who actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities, as such this is an inclusive learnership programme available to applicants with disabilities.
- Commit to a one-year programme beginning in March 2023.
- Be available from 8am-4.30pm Monday to Friday for the duration of 12-month programme.
- Must be open to working shifts and occasional weekends.
- Willing to travel to Braamfontein every day for the duration of the programme.
- (Grade 12) or Grade 10 for applicants with disabilities.
- Currently unemployed with no or very little work experience.
- Have not registered for or completed a SETA accredited learnership.
Click on the following link for the full role description and requirements and to apply, if you are already part of the SA Youth network: https://sayouth.mobi/View/DirectOpportunity
If you haven’t joined the SA Youth network yet you will need to register first.
Closing date for applications is 19 February 2023
Remember to log in on sayouth.mobi regularly to check for more opportunities.
Call our toll-free support line on 0800 727272 if you have any questions.
Log onto sayouth.mobi https://sayouth.mobi/Home/Index/EN to apply for opportunities recommended for you. Check in frequently as new opportunities are loaded daily. Important to note: Your safety is our priority.
As SA Youth we do our best to check each opportunity we share with you but we encourage you to also do your research and double-check opportunities that we share or that you find on your own.