Hitachi Energy P1 & P2 Technician Traineeships 2024 for South Africans – At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation.
You as a Graduate – P1 & P2 Trainee Technician will be part of Hitachi Energy business (PGGA) based in Modderfontein, South Africa. An Entry Professional applies broad theoretical job knowledge typically obtained through advanced education.
- Technical contribution: Supporting Test Engineers with the product and system testing. Preparing standard test records and completing test documentation. Adhering to safety standards while performing duties. Supporting Test Engineers in performing factory acceptance testing with customers.
- Risk and opportunity management: Supporting risk assessments to assure safe systems of work and taking appropriate actions.
- Processes and tools: Using standard processes and tools.
- Site works: Will be required from time to time assisting commissioning engineers on site.
- Safety and Integrity: Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- You should have an S4 (Electrical Engineering – Heavy Current).
- Demonstrating strong written and communication skills and an overall learning attitude.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
|Location||Modderfontein, Gauteng, South Africa|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Engineering & Science|
|Contract||Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee)|