How to Apply – Agri-Negosyo Loan Program (ANYO) for Filipino
The Agri-Negosyo (ANYO) Loan Program for Filipinos offers loans to finance capital requirements of agri-fishery based micro and small enterprises.
Agri-Negosyo Loan Program Eligibilty
Individuals/sole proprietors, partnership, corporations, and cooperatives whose owners or members are marginalized, small farmers and fisherfolk (MSFF)
Borrowers must be registered or enrolled in the Registry System for Basic Sectors in Agriculture (RSBSA) or the Farmers and Fisher folk Enterprise Development Info System (FFEDIS). Those not registered under the Registry System for Basic Sectors in Agriculture (RSBSA) shall be required to enroll in the RSBSA through the DA Inclusion Protocol thru the DA Regional Field Offices or thru the MAO. Documentary Requirements Eligible loan applicants shall submit all documents as required by the bank and/or lending conduit.
Our program partners Lending Conduits
• Government Financial Institutions (GFIs) • Non-Government Financial Institutions (NGFIs) including cooperative banks, rural banks, viable NGOs, cooperatives and other private financial institutions. Our Partner Lending Conduits manage the credit program, disburse credit funds to eligible borrowers, monitor and collect loans from borrowers.
Capacity Building • State Universities and Colleges (SUCs) • Government Agencies • Other providers of Business Development Services (BDS) .
Our capacity building partners shall provide our borrowers with technical assistance and training, including but not limited to: • marketing • product packaging
• mentoring • innovative financing • business planning.
WHERE TO APPLY FOR Agri-Negosyo Loan Program
You may visit our partner lending conduits to apply for your loan. To find a lending conduit near you, contact us through the details below:
Contact us Department of Agriculture -Agricultural Credit Policy Council
28F One San Miguel Avenue Building, San Miguel Avenue cor. Shaw Blvd., Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
- 0939-601-2988 (Smart/TNT)
- 09086536320/22/23 (Smart/TNT)
- 09063745063/65/67 (Globe/TM)
- [email protected]
- [email protected]