How To Apply Federal Fire Service FFS Recruitment 2024 – The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) will begin receiving applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointment to fill existing vacancies in the Federal Fire Service (FFS)
The Nigeria Federal Fire Service (FFS) is the principal agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria, established by an Act of Parliament mandated with the sole responsibility of mitigation, prevention and extinction of fire and other emergencies as well as perform other sundry duties as delegated by the Honorable Minister of Interior.
We are glad to inform you that cdcfib will officially open it 2024 recruitment portal on the 27th of December 2023 to receive application from interested applicants who wants to join the Federal Fire Service.
In this post, we will show you how to apply for the Federal Fire Service 2024 recruitment. So before we proceed, we will like you to take note of the following requirements because they are very important when filling the FFS 2024 recruitment online form:
Statutory Requirements For The Recruitment:
1. Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
2. Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment
3. Applicants must be fit and present Certificate of Medical Fitness from any recognized Government Hospital.
4. Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence
5. Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassments
6. Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 35 years
7. Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65 for male and 1.60 for females.
8. Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
9. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
10. Applicants must not be member of secret society, cult or drug addict etc
How to Apply:
Interested Applicants should visit https://cdcfib.career to apply.
Further information will be available on the NSCDC recruitment portal.