How to Apply Online for a Certificate of Good Conduct in Uganda
For New applicants, click the button and fill in the preceding forms with your details. Choose payment options to finish your activity for a new applicant. The payment mode includes cash, mobile money, POS, Credit/Debit Cards, and Cheque options to ease your experience
- You can Pay in Cash which will require you to print out a bank slip
- Use a debit/credit card, Mobile money or a Cheque.
- UGX76,000 for the certificate of good conduct
- UGX23, 000 for the police clearance.
- For both certificates: UGX 99,000
After Payment, Log in to your account then Tap on “Complete Application”. If you fail to pay within two working days, your application will be cancelled.
FINGER PRINT CAPTURE
- Book and confirm Fingerprint capture appointment at the Interpol office.
- Do not forget to print out your payment receipts and application preview pages.
- Appear at your scheduled appointment with; two passport size photos, two copies of your National ID or Passport, a copy of application preview, and a receipt printed from the system.
The Certificate of Good Conduct or Police Clearance is ONLY valid for SIX (6) months from the date of issuance.