Various opportunities and vacancies exist at Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment Portal, but to apply you must first create an account on MIFOTRA Platform. Here, you will learn how to log in and create account before applying for jobs.
- Create an account to access this application
- Login into the system
Complete your profile
- A complete profile will make it easier to apply for jobs
- Check your profile and update accordingly.
- Fill in all the necessary information in the profile section. (Higher Education, Languages and References are mandatory fields).
Apply for a job
- Read carefully and in full the Job description, Job Profile and Skills required for the respective positions before proceeding to apply.
- Compose a motivational letter within the provided section to support your application and submit accordingly.
- Upon submission of your application, you will receive an email notification confirming the successful receipt of your application.
- Once shortlisting is completed, you will receive an email notification informing you of your application status.
To register on the MIFOTRA Platform, Please make sure you provided a valid email address, because your login credentials will be sent to the email. If you fail to provide a valid email, you will not get your credentials.