How To log into The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) online portal
KUCCPS News – When KUCCPS online application portal is open candidates are to submit their applications and revise their choices. The application requires that you log into The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) online portal. You will find all the degree courses categorized according to the universities offering them, alongside their respective tuition fees, PER ACADEMIC YEAR.
How To Login To KUCCPS
- Visit the KUCCPS website www.kuccps.ac.ke and click Student’s Portal tab.
- On the portal, click the Login tab.
- To log in, enter your KCSE Index Number, your KCSE year and your password. (Your password is your KCPE index number OR your birth certificate number).
- Once logged in, view the available courses, universities and TVET colleges on the Programmes and Institutions tabs. When you find the courses you want and qualify for note down their programme codes.
- To apply, click Application/Revision and key in the programme codes in the provided form in the order of priority.
- Once the system has accepted all your programme codes, submit.
- To complete your submission, follow the payment procedure that will appear on your screen.
- For detailed guidelines, download and read the Student’s Guide available on the portal under Downloads.
Applicants who may need support are advised to visit our officers stationed in the Huduma Centres located in Nairobi (GPO), Mombasa, Kisumu, Nyeri, Garissa, Kitui, Eldoret, Kakamega, Meru, Kitale, Thika, Isiolo, Narok, Laikipia and Nakuru.
Applicants may also seek help in all other Huduma Centres countrywide.
For more information, visit KUCCPS website www.kuccps.ac.ke or call 020 5137400/0723954927.