Are you a student who receives financial aid from NSFAS? If so, you need to know how to login to your Coinvest NSFAS Account.
How to Login to NSFAS Coinvest
- Login into your Coinvest Money Account using your username and password.
COINVEST ONBOARDING PROCESS
- Access the signup link: nsfas.coinvest.africa
- Enter ID Number(If not on beneficiary list, you will not be able to proceed)
- Enter mobile number and accept T&C’s
- Enter OTP received and proceed
- Create username
- Create Password
- Choose identification type
✓ Green barcode ID
✓ Card ID
- Upload identification document Upload selfie Lastly, enter first name(s), surname,ID number
Enter ID Number (If not on beneficiary list, you will not be able to proceed)
Click “Next” button to proceed.
How are NSFAS allowances paid?
NSFAS allowances are paid by the NSFAS service provider COINVEST. Coinvest will send communication to students to onboard/register to receive their allowances.
Students are required to onboard/register on the coinvest platform to receive the NSFAS MasterCard and digital money account.
Changes relating to number change/ number Update Queries:
As of today NSFAS beneficiairies will no longer be required to submit a manual form as it will be automated on the query submission link.
This submission is to be accompanied by:
1. A certified ID Copy (Valid for 3 months)
2. Affidavit explaining reason/reasons for number change
3. Selfie of the person requesting the number change
It was important that these changes be implemented for your security as your mobile number is crucial in the movement of funds.
NB: Requests for students who do not submit all the required documents will unfortunately be declined and the re-submission process will be restarted.
How do I Withdraw Money from Pick n Pay?
NSFAS Beneficiaries can withdraw cash from numerous select Pick n Pay tillpoints and Money Markets. Follow the steps below to create a voucher and use it to withdraw cash from a Pick n Pay retailer.
- Login in to your Coinvest Money Account using your username and password.
- Click either your “Digital Account” or “Physical Card
- Account” (Use an account with sufficient funds).
- Select “Withdrawal”
- Select ” Cash at Retailer”
- Follow the on-screen “Cash at Retailer” steps to create your voucher.
- A Pick n Pay Cash Voucher will be generated with the amount you inputed to withdraw.
- Take your voucher and a valid ID/Passport and go to your nearest Pick n Pay retailer.
- Show the cashier your voucher and ask them to assist you with the withdrawal.
- Show them your voucher. If they request identification, show them your valid SA ID/ passport.
- They will withdraw your money.
PLEASE NOTE: If the voucher is not redeemed within 24 hours the funds will return to your account and the voucher will expire worthless.
Example of a Pick n Pay Withdrawal Voucher
Tip: You can write down the voucher number (circled above) and take it with you to withdraw your cash. Please note the voucher number will not be SMS’d to you.
VERY IMPORTANT: Be sure to take a screenshot of the voucher. Please do not lose your voucher. You will need to show it to the cashier so they can withdraw your cash.
SUPPORT CONTACT DETAILS
Phone: 011 507 5555
Toll-free: 0800 014 551 (Toll-free)
Email: [email protected]
All students who have queries on the system or onboarding, can call and/or email Coinvest
Direct URL for Query Submission
Helpdesk Support: 0800 014 551
Email: [email protected]