How To Register or Update Status as a Job Seeker on JobsCayman Portal
How To Register or Update Your Status as a Job Seeker on Workforce opportunities and Residency Cayman, Cayman Government Recruitment Portal.
1. Log in to the JobsCayman Portal – use your e-Services login credentials.
2. Select “New” Button
• If you have previously registered, you will have the option to update your status to that of a job seeker.
3. Select “Update Person Profile” option.
4. Select “Yes” to the question ‘Do you want to register as a job seeker also?’
5. Complete the Job Seeker questions
• You will be required to provide proof of your identity and Immigration status by uploading the relevant documentation.
• Sections highlighted with the red line are mandatory.
6. Hit the Submit button when finished.
7. You may now log out.
• You will receive approval of your registration via the email address you entered above within 3 business days.
• Once you receive the email confirmation (*you may login and check even
if you do not receive the email).
• Once you have completed this update, the “Job Seeker Registration” will be available for completion.
Also Read: How to Make A Standalone Payment on JobsCayman Portal