How To Reset UIF Password
The UIF offers South Africans short-term financial assistance to workers when they become unemployed or are unable to work because of illness, maternity or adoption leave. The fund also assists the dependants of a contributing worker who has died. In this post you will find out how to retrieve your password should you forget it while logging into ufilling portal
Follow these steps to safely and easily re-set your uFilling password.
- Visit www.ufilling.co.za/uif
- Click on “Forgot Password” under login dropdown arrow.
- Choose your preffered contact method between sms or email
- Enter your ID/ Passport Number
- Enter your username
- Select “Retrieve password hint” under complete password options and try to login again if the hints helps you remember the password.
- Click on “reset password” under complete password options” if you forgot your password.
- You will be sent a temporary password via sms/email
- After loggin with the temporary password, you will be required to change your password.
- After changing the password, you can use ufilling again.