Deadline: February 5, 2024
Applications are now open for the 2024 Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Young Engineers Programme. The Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Accelerate 2024 Young Engineers Program is a pathway to ignite the IE engineering odyssey for global relevance within the Power sector, while addressing the imperative for graduate engineers to accelerate their career.
- Recent graduate with a minimum grade of second-class lower
- Bachelor’s Degree in any reputable University.
- Must have studied Electrical/Electronic Engineering or other Power option courses
- Completed mandatory youth service scheme (NYSC) by May 2024 or Nigerians before 2019.
- Passion for power engineering and an insatiable desire to learn and grow
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership potential through academic or extracurricular activities.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) 2024 Young Engineers Programme Benefits
- Accelerate your career with an intensive 12-month program that gears you towards fostering critical thinking and shaping a culture of solving problems where theory meets ground-breaking innovation.
- Dive into a Technology revolution and disruption in the power sector in Africa, tackling cutting-edge engineering challenges alongside seasoned professionals.
- Make a real impact: Your ideas have the power to change the world.
- The program provides opportunities to contribute to meaningful projects that address real-world problems and shape a better future.
- A focus on execution.
- Willing and able to get hands dirty.
- Young, ambitious, and bright individuals with a flair for excellence
- Confident and bold with excellent communication skills
- Independent thinking with decision-making skills.
For More Information: IKEJA ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION COMPANY (IKEDC) YOUNG ENGINEERS PROGRAM